To our valued customers,
In response to the growing fears around the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), we take this opportunity to reassure you that our entire team at Volpino and South Beach Project are taking all proactive measures possible to protect everyone.
Across our venues, we have always implemented extremely high standards of health and hygiene practices and in the current climate, we have reviewed our procedures and enforced extreme measures.
Above and beyond our usual high cleanliness and hygiene standards we will now also:
- We will endeavour to keep our tables are at least 1m apart
- All table tops are sanitised prior to each booking.
- All table settings, (cutlery, crockery, glasses) are heat washed and sanitised during cleaning.
- Any staff members that have recently travelled to an affected area are quarantined for a 14-day period and not allowed to return to work until medically cleared.
- Hand sanitisers will be placed in all bathrooms and be available for guests on request.
- Our team will be wiping down with sanitised solutions all high traffic surfaces each hour. Including but not limited to door handles, bathroom surfaces and bar tops.
It is only natural for us as a community to retreat during times of threat and stop doing the things we love. However, it is important to remember that local businesses need your support to persevere during these times. The livelihood of our staff members, their families and our affiliated suppliers are all dependant on your patronage. We are doing all we can to ensure your time with us is as safe and enjoyable as possible. We are committed to delivering exceptional experiences you have come to expect from us.
We will closely monitor the advice and recommendations from expert health organisations and act accordingly, we ask that in return you use responsible behaviour and judgment during this tense time. If you have a fever, cough or flu-like symptoms, we ask that you stay home and seek medical advice if required.
Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding.
David, Simon, Nathan and the teams at Volpino and South Beach Project